*checks page to make sure chapter hasn’t transformed into 100% typos*
*refreshes to check for reviews*
*resolves to go to bed and not check until morning*
*goes to bed, turns on phone, checks for reviews*
*discover typo five months later*
1. They’re not easily offended, and don’t take things personally
2. They’re accepting, non-judgmental and always want the best for you
3. They respect others’ perspectives, needs and boundaries
4. They listen well to others, and try to see their point of view
5. They’re kind and understanding, warm, respectful and accepting
6. They’re trustworthy and loyal, and they think the best of you
"Hey can u check if that milk went bad?"
*milk has leather jacket on smoking a cigarette*
"It’s bad alright"